AL FALAH OPTICS – RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Al Falah Optics LLC. has a no-refund but only-return and exchange policy.
How can I return an item purchased from Al Falah Optics?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it at the respective stores with the original invoice within 7 days from the purchase date for in-store orders.
1. CONDITIONS FOR RETURN:
- Returns are accepted only within 7 days from the date of purchase.
- Only Non-Prescription Orders (frame only, sunglasses, pre-made readers) are acceptable for return.
- You have to return the UNUSED item to be exchanged with the original packaging, same initial condition, unworn, and unscratched.
- The sunglasses or frames you wish to return for exchange must be returned to our stores without damage and with complete of all its parts and accessories.
- The non-prescription contact lenses you wish to return for exchange must be sent back to us without damage and the packaging is unopened.
- We only offer a one-time product replacement.
2. NON RETURNABLES
- Products you received over 7 days ago and not in their original condition are not eligible for return.
- Prescription Orders (incl. eyeglasses, sunglasses) do not fit into the return criteria.
- All ophthalmic lenses are non-returnable or exchangeable.
- If returnable items are bought with non-returnable items, the whole invoice becomes non-returnable.
- Products that have been customized as per customer request cannot be returned. You must take reasonable care of any products that you wish to return and not use them. The products must be returned in their original conditions. Al Falah Optics does not take any responsibility for any loss or damage caused to the items during your possession and may reject the request to return or exchange.
- Accessories (any non-frame) do not fit into the return criteria.
- Products purchased under any promotional offer or discounted scheme cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Damaged Products due to misuse or showing signs of wear and tear, even if they are still under warranty period.
How can I exchange my item?
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can exchange it in the stores with the original invoice within 14 days of purchase.
- Exchange is welcome for in-store purchases including accessories, sunglasses, and optical frames.
- Items must be in the same initial condition, unworn, in their original packaging, and unscratched.
- If the above-mentioned conditions are met, optical frames that have already been fitted with lenses can be exchanged for a different model.
- If applicable, the customer will bear the cost for the new lenses as well as the difference in price for the optical frame.
Progressive Comfort Guarantee
- Progressive lenses bought in-store can be returned if you are unable to adjust to them comfortably within 45 days of purchase, together with the original receipt, and we will replace them with a new pair of lenses.
- The replacement must, however, be like the original progressive lenses in terms of Index, Treatment, Coating & Measurement.
What happens if I have received a defective item?
Defective/Damaged Product Return Policy
Al Falah Optics and our suppliers stand behind the products we represent. If a product defect is the result of a manufacturing production and packaging process, a full credit or replacement will be issued.
What is a defective product?
- Any products purchased from our store that are faulty or require service within 14 days of the invoice date are considered defective or damaged.
- All claims for a defective product must be made within 14 days of the invoice date.
- Defects due to improper use and application are the responsibility of the customer.
- Upon testing the returned product and contacting the concerned supplier, our team will contact you within 3-5 days for updating you with the needful details in accordance with T&C.
- Once the defective product has been received at any of our stores and has been verified for all conditions, the customer will be credited in full for the cost of the replacement unit or provided an exchange of the original purchase cost.
- Should product testing results prove improper use or an error from the customer, the product will be repaired under warranty, returned to the customer and no credit will be issued.
Modification of Terms and conditions of Exchanges and Returns policy:
- Al Falah Optics may at any time modify the policy for returns and exchanges without any prior notification.
- We reserve the right to monitor returns and to refuse Orders from customers with excessive returns levels. However, nothing in this Returns section is intended to affect any consumer rights that you may have under UAE law.